If you'd prefer to use an alternate payment platform (i.e. not the built-in Breeze payments system), Breeze allows churches to receive money through third-party payment providers and have those donations show up within Breeze. We have two types of integration:
Automated integration means that the donations show up automatically within Breeze when the donor gives a gift. Third-parties that have automated integration are:
|Continue to Give|
Manual IntegrationManual integration means that the church can export a file from the third party donation system and import that file into Breeze (view specific steps). This can be done however often the church desires (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc). Third parties that have manual integration are:
* Third parties with this symbol, in addition to being used for online giving, can also be integrated with Forms to accept registration and other form payments.
Swipe credit card processing is not currently supported by Breeze.
Setting Up a Third Party Automated Integration:
- Go to More > Contributions
- Select "Online Giving from the options on the left
- Scroll to the bottom of the Online Giving page and click "Third Party Giving Page" where it says "Prefer to use a third party online giving option? Switch to our third party giving page."
- Choose your giving method and follow the directions for the automated processor you're looking to integrate