To cancel your account follow these directions:
- Choose "More"
- Select "Account Settings"
- Choose "More" on the left side
- Select "Cancel Account" on the left
- Be sure to export your data before choosing to cancel your Breeze account
- Click "Cancel Church's Entire Breeze Account"
Things to note:
Only the account's primary user can shut down the account.
- If the user attempting to cancel the account is not the primary user, they will receive a message telling them that this can only be done by the primary user, as well as the primary user's name and username:
- If the primary user doesn't have permission to access "Account Settings", the same dialogue box will indicate that you need to adjust the primary user to an alternate role before they perform this action (and will specify which role to change them to that does have permission). This would show up as a note in red appended to the image above.
- If a primary user can't be found (very rare that this would happen) a note appears asking you to Contact our Support Team to take care of it and to mention that message to our support team. This replaces the message in the window above.
Exporting Your Data
You'll want to export your data before you cancel your account, because once you cancel, you will no longer be able to access your account.
To learn how to export your data, visit our Exporting Your Data help article.
Will my Data be Deleted?
Yes! Immediately upon cancellation your data will be queued for permanent deletion from all Breeze systems. Please ensure you export any desired data from your Breeze account prior to cancellation.