By default, emails will send right away to the list of recipients. If desired, you can also schedule an email to be sent at some point in the future. To do so:
- Compose your message to an individual or a group as you normally would.
- Instead of clicking "Send," click the arrow just to the right of the "Send" button and select one of the available options1 to send the message in the future.
If you'd like to see what's scheduled to be sent in the future, when it's scheduled, or remove a message before it's sent, you can access your scheduled messages within your email history. To access email history:
- Navigate to "More > History > Emails."
- Select an email to view its details. The details screen will also provide a way to unschedule/remove the message if desired.
To edit or delete a scheduled email:
- Go to More > History > Choose Email on the left-hand side
- Select the Email you would like to delete and click on the subject to bring up the email
- Click the arrow next to Change Time
- Choose the option you would like:
- Change Time
- Send Now
- Edit Content
- Unschedule & Remove
1 All times are in your local timezone as specified within your account's General Settings.