Scheduled volunteers can receive email and/or text notifications1 reminding them when they are scheduled to serve. These notifications can even include an RSVP option for the scheduled volunteers to confirm they will be there or let you know if they cannot make it. To set up notifications:
- Select the "Events" tab from the top right.
- Click on the event and click "View Details."
- On the left, click "Volunteers."
- Click "Change" in the yellow bar towards the top.2
- Select the settings you'd like and save the notification for either that event or all events in the series.3
1 Notifications are sent out between 3pm and 5pm ET each day. If a notification is not in place by this time, it will not be sent. You can always manually send a notification out immediately by selecting "Now" for the notifications send time.
2 In order for the yellow bar and link to appear, you must have at least one volunteer scheduled.
3 Saving a notification for the entire series makes that notification the default notification. You can always override this default for specific events in the series by saving a notification just for that event, not the series.