How do I change an envelope number?
To change an envelope number follow these directions:
- Go to More > Contributions
- Click More on the left side column > Envelopes
- Click "Add Entry" in the top right corner
- Enter the information for the envelope number and the person assigned.
- Delete the old envelope number
This action will not cause any previous contributions to be deleted or removed from the association of an individual.
What happens to donations if I delete an envelope number?
Donations that are inputted through envelope number are never deleted just because an envelope number is deleted. Contributions remain attached by the person's profile as soon as they are created.
Can a couple/family share an envelope number?
Envelope numbers can only be associated with one individual. However, when it comes to producing statements, the contributors name does not have to be listed in with the itemized statement. A statement can be generated for both the official contributor and spouse.
See customizing statements for more information on customizing a statement.