Overview: There are times that a church will go through a merge or a name change and will want that change to be reflected in their Breeze account. This is a very simple change that can be done in the account settings.
To change your web address:
- Navigate to the "Account Settings" () on the top right
- Select "Manage Account"
- Choose "General Settings" on the left side
- Replace the “Web Address” with your desired change.1
- When desired changes are made, select “Save Changes.”2
NOTE: Due to the changing of the web address for your account, this will change where users connect to Breeze. It will require you to update any links you may have created on your website as well as any third party platforms (if any) that connect to your Breeze account.
- Where all users log in (on both the web and the app)
- The links and embed codes used to access forms
- The link and embed code used to access online giving
- The code used for embedded calendars
- Some automated third party giving integrations
- Any API integrations
1 If another account had the Web Address that you would like, you will not be able to change it. We recommend the new web address is simple and easy to remember. 2 After pressing “Save Changes” you will receive a pop-up window that will warn you of what this change will affect in your account. If you would like to proceed with the change, press “Continue.”