There are times where you may need to add a document to a form. You can do this by simply adding a PDF link to the form.
To create a PDF link
- First, you should upload the document to a service such as Google Drive, or Dropbox
- Copy a shareable link from the site
- As you're creating the form, scroll down to the "Section Description" field. Add that field to your form.
- Click on the chain link icon
- Paste the URL
- Change the Text To Display if desired
- Change the Title if desired
- Change the Target to New Window