- There are times that the Primary Contact on the Breeze account is leaving or needs to be changed. This can be easily done in Breeze. Note: this change can only be done in Breeze by the Primary Contact.
1. With the Primary Contact logged in:
- Navigate to the Users & Roles section of Breeze. (More > Users & Roles)
- Click the pencil icon to the user you would want to be the new Primary Contact.
- Then select the checkbox "Primary Contact" > Okay > Update.
2. If the Primary Contact is no longer a part of the church or organization:
- Email Breeze Support with written instructions from the church (or organization), signed by the Chief Executive, that outlines the wishes for the change of Primary Contact from one person to another.
- Can be emailed in as a scanned attachment
The written instructions must be signed and on official letterhead in order for Support to make the change.