There are times that the Primary Contact on the Breeze account is leaving or needs to be changed. This can be easily done in Breeze.
Note: this change can only be done in Breeze by the Primary Contact.
How to change the Primary Contact
- The current Primary Contact on the account will need to login and Navigate to the Users & Roles section of Breeze. (Account Settings  > Users & Roles)
- Click the pencil icon beside the user you want to be the new Primary Contact.
- Then select the checkbox "Primary Contact" > Okay > Update.
If the Primary Contact is no longer a part of the church or organization
- If the primary contact is no longer at the church or organization, you can Email Breeze Support with written instructions from the church (or organization), signed by the Chief Executive, that outlines the wishes for the change of Primary Contact from one person to another.
- Can be emailed in as a scanned attachment
The written instructions must be signed and on official letterhead in order for Support to make the change.