As an Admin of your Breeze account, when you create a new role you want to see what your Breeze account would like with these permissions.
- You just created a new Role on your Breeze account and you want to check it out and make sure it is set up properly before you start assigning it to Users and realize there is a glaring mistake with the permissions you have established.
Resolution: Two options here.
- Create a new user account for yourself and assign the new "User" the "Role" you have just created. You would need to then Log Out of your Admin account in Breeze, and log back in with these new credentials.
- Make sure you know your User Name and Password for your Admin account to ensure you can get back in.
- Give the new "Role" you created temporary access to "Users and Roles" under the permission, and then simply assign yourself this new Role.
- Once you are done exploring what this Role looks like: Navigate to the "Account Settings"() on the top right > Select Users and Roles > and assign your user to the Admin Role again.
- Don't forget to Edit the Role you created to remove the "Users and Roles" Permission before assigning it to other users!