- We need to export a template out of MailChimp for use in Breeze.
- Sometimes, MailChimp's templates look nicer, and have more functionality, so a church would prefer to use it over our native Email Templates.
- Open Your MailChimp Account
- Go to Campaigns
- Choose "Email Templates" in the left menu bar
- Click the down arrow next to "Edit" and choose Export as HTML
- Confirm "Export Template"
- Open downloaded HTML file in a text-editing program
- Copy all the code in the file
- Open Breeze > Go to People > Email > Click the three dots "…"
- Go to More > View Source Code
- Paste the Code copied from MailChimp
- Click Ok
- Delete <!doctype html> from the top of our email
- Go to Templates > Save As New Template > Name your Template > Click Ok
- Close Your Email Window > Refresh Your People Page Now you’ll be able to retrieve your template
This is not for the faint of heart. It definitely requires some additional tech knowledge and lots of patience.
Note: Our advisors do not support this method as we do not support HTML coding assistance.