- We need to export a template out of MailChimp for use in Breeze.
- Sometimes, MailChimp's templates look nicer, and have more functionality, so a church would prefer to use it over our native Email Templates.
- Go to MailChimp Account
- Create New Template or Locate Template for use
- Click the arrow next to "Edit"
- Click "Export as HTML"
- Find exported file on computer
- Open File in HTML Reader, a Text Editor, or in your web browser
- If opening in your web browser, right click and choose "View Page Source"
- Copy the entire HTML code
- Open Breeze, go to Email someone
- Click the ellipses (...) to view additional options
- Click "More"
- Click "View Source"
- Paste in MC Template Source Code
- Remove any unneeded information (if any exists)
- Save Template in Breeze.
This is not for the faint of heart. It definitely requires some additional tech knowledge and lots of patience.