- Fund Groups are a great way to organize Funds for a multitude of reasons. Allowing for you to easily see a total for all of the individual Funds in the Fund Group.
- Missions - If you would like to know how much money has been contributed for Missions but you have a number of different Missions funds. Create a Fund Group and it will keep each Fund separate but give you the fund total.
- Missions Trips - You can track the amount each person has toward their trip as well as the overall amount that has come in for the trip by creating a Missions Trip Fund Group
- Multiple Locations - You can handle this one of 2 ways, either group all the General Fund giving from each campus together or group all the giving from each campus together.
To Create a Fund Group follow these steps
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Funds."
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Create New Fund" button and select "Create New Group."
- Give the group a name and click "Create Group."
- You can now hover over the name of other funds (or groups) and drag them into the group.
All Fund Groups are listed alphabetically first by Fund Groups and then funds not in groups listed alphabetically below. Funds within a group are listed alphabetically within each Fund Group as well.
If you have a list of Funds you are not currently using one suggestion is to create a Fund Group and name it "Z Archived Funds". You would be able to drag both Fund Groups and Funds into the Z Archived Funds Group to clean up your list of Funds.