- When using the action panel to print mailing labels, sometimes you may find that a label is not generated for everyone in your tag or search.
- Sometimes you may see this happen when trying to mailing labels for those in a specific tag. You see the individual listed in the tag, however, when you print the mailing labels they are skipped and no mailing label is generated for a person you know is in your tag.
- This happens when there is no address in the profile of an individual you are printing mailing labels for.
- Navigate to the individual's profile and update their contact information to include an address.
- Then reprint your mailing labels to see these originally missing people included.