- While we can absolutely achieve this, it is not a single process, however, it will be a lot quicker than viewing each person's individual profile for this information! If we may make a recommendation, we would also double check this against givers for the last 6 months. Simply to ensure that you are not archiving someone who has given recently but maybe has not attended for a multiple of reasons.
The first step, is to create two new Tags - For example: "Have not attended the last 6 months" and one called "Givers"
The second step, is to Create an Attendance Report by following the steps below:
- Select the "Events" tab from the top left bar.
- Click the event for which you'd like to see details, any event will do.
- Click "View Details."
- On the left select "Reports."
- Use the Attendance Report Filters to fine-tune the table report to isolate the desired information.
- You will want to include all possible eligible events they could have attended.
- Change the Attendance filter to "Missed" > "The Last" > "24 Weeks"
- Click on the people icon.
- Use the Action Panel to Tag everyone who populates into your "Have not attended the last 6 months" tag.
Now we are going to find our givers to make sure that we do not archive someone who has given recently, as that would not be good.
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Reports."
- Using the options on the top, select the criteria you'd like to search by.
- Results matching your criteria will automatically appear below.
- Below the "Date" filter at the top of the report, select the person icon.
- This will give you a list and you can use the action panel to tag all of your givers into that "Givers" tag.
You will then want to Search People
- Select the "People" tab from the top right.
- On the left, click "Show More Filter Options."
- Select all of the criteria you would like to filter by; Tags > Contains > "Have not attended the last 6 months" tag. Tags > Does Not Contain > "Givers" tag.
- This should populate for you a list of everyone who has not attended any events and has not given to the church (based on your search parameters)
- Archive these People by:
- On the right, click "Archive" from the action panel (after clicking "More Actions" to expose the additional options).
- Click the "Archive People" button on the bottom right of the popup window.
- You can also archive any number of people from your search by selecting the checkmark next to their name in the search list.