Oftentimes, we've found that churches will want their pastors and staff to have maximum access in Breeze without access to contribution information. This is absolutely possible in Breeze! You'll want to start by Creating a New Role.
Customize your Role
For this example, we will copy the existing Admin Role that Breeze gives you, and remove all access to contributions.
- Navigate to the Account Settings () on the top right > Select Users and Roles
- On the left hand side select Roles
- Copy the Admin role by selecting the Copy button (looks like two pieces of paper) on the righthand side of the role.
- By default, the name will be "Copy of Admin" which you can then edit to be whatever you'd like. Perhaps a name like "Staff-Level" or "Admin minus Financials"
- Enter a Description of your new Role. This can be similar to the name of the role.
- Uncheck the following permissions:
- Note: You have the option of leaving "Reports > View Reports" if you would like to grant access to contribution data without names being attached. This may be useful for tracking giving trends and budgeting on a regular basis.
- Users & Roles
- Account Settings > Export
- Account Settings > Log
Assign the New Role to a User
- Go to the Account Settings ()
- Click Users & Roles
- Select Users from the left side column (this is selected by default)
- Click the pencil icon next to the user you'd like to edit and assign the new role.
- Select Update User.