Overview: Oftentimes, we've found that churches will want their pastors and staff to have maximum access in Breeze without access to contribution information. This is absolutely possible in Breeze!
Edit / Create a New Role
For this example, we will copy the existing Admin Role that Breeze gives you, and remove all access to contributions.
- Navigate to the "Account Settings"() on the top right > Select Users and Roles
- On the left hand side select Roles
- Click the little copy button (looks like two pieces of paper) on the righthand side of the Admin Role.
- By default, the name will be "Copy of Admin" which you can then edit to whatever you'd like. Perhaps a name like "Staff-Level" or "Admin minus Financials"
- Enter a Description of your new Role. This can be similar to the Name of the Role.
- Uncheck the following permissions:
- Note: You have the option of leaving "Reports > View Reports" if you would like to grant access to contribution data without names being attached. This may be useful for tracking giving trends and budgeting on a regular basis.
- Users & Roles
- Account Settings > Export
- Account Settings > Log