Many churches like to run contribution reports based on the people in their database. Some example reports may include searching for people based upon:
- A specific campus (for multi-campus sites)
- A specific class or Tag of people
How to run a Contribution Report based off a specific People Report:
- Navigate to More > Contributions
- Select a Date range (perhaps January 1 for this example) to see a list of people who have given since this date
- To filter by a specific group of people click on the "More" dropdown and then click on "People"
- Next, choose the "People" dropdown and then click "Set Filter"
- Select your filter
- For example, you can select any of the profile fields you have set up. You might select the "Campus" affiliation to see a list of those specific people or another example you might consider selecting "Tags > Contains" to choose one or several Tags to view people this way.