- If the Breeze app isn't working as expected, and you're using an Android Device, clearing the App Cache is one of the first steps to try to regain functionality.
- A particular feature in the Breeze App isn't working as expected. One example of this was when the "crop image" selection box wasn't responding. Clearing the App Cache corrected this problem. Typically, clearing the App Cache is the fix for "odd" issues in the App.
- The reason why this step is one of the first things to try is that, quite often, this is the fix for a misbehaving app in Android. The same principles apply when we need to clear the cache in a browser.
- This link from Android Central describes how to clear the App Cache in Android: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android
- Instructions here as well:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
If clearing the App Cache doesn't solve the issue, the next step is to uninstall/reinstall the Breeze App.