- Sometimes you may have a special event at your church that you really want to get a headcount for, let's say you are having a cookout for a small group and you need to know exactly how many burgers to prepare. Rather than having members fill out a form that requires the setting up of a form, the filling in information and submitting, you can use a workaround in Volunteer Management (LEGACY).
- Create an Event
- Navigate to this event > Edit Event Settings > Volunteer (LEGACY)
- Click Add Volunteers and select the tag or tags you would like to invite to this event.
- Click the Send Now in the Volunteer Notification:
- Check the include RSVP box, and "Show More Options" in the bottom to customize your delivery method and message!
- Hit "Send Now" to send your invitation with RSVP out right away!
- Here is a video on how to do this in your Breeze account: https://cl.ly/c76354
This is what the reminder/invite looks like when sent out (obviously customized with your message)
- If members do not have an email address/phone number in Breeze, they will not receive the invite/rsvp.
- The notification subject line says "RSVP Request (Church Name)
- The response email will be sent to the User who sent out the email request.