We'd love to help your transition from Membership Plus into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Membership Plus
Within Membership Plus, navigate to File in the top left and select Export. Work through the 8 step selection process. Each step is a new window.
- Select Begin a new export.
- Select Individuals/Families/organization.
- Select all the fields you'd like imported. Add the following fields if available:
- Member ID
- Family ID
- Select Include All.
- Nothing to select for this step, just click Next button.
- Select Delimited.
- Nothing to select for this step, just click the Next button.
- Provide a file name and file path: (c:\temp\breeze_people) and click Export.
Navigate to through these menus:
Reports -> Report Generator -> Contribution Reports (folder) -> Contribution Statement Detail.
There will be 4 tabs: Options, Filter/Sort, Format, and Preview.
- Options Tab: Select Include All (deductable and non-deductable).
- Filter/Sort Tab: Select All Individuals.
- Format Tab: Nothing to select here.
- Preview Tab: Select All Individuals.
- Set the date range and click the Preview button (All Dates).
- Click the Export button.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Membership Plus exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.