Sometimes you may find a need to remove a user from your Breeze account, taking away their access to the database completely. Here is how you do that:
- Navigate to More > Users and Roles
- Find the User you would like to remove and click the X to the right of their user
- Confirm you would like to delete this user.
You can also do this from the "Member" section in Users and Roles if the Profile was attached to the User.
- Navigate to More > Users and Roles > Members
- Find the Member you would like to remove from using Breeze
- Click "Deactivate Account."