Here is a great way to search for someone by their email inside of Breeze by using our Advanced Search.
To search for an email in your database:
- The best way to search for people by their email is to use the Advanced Search function.
- Go to People and select Show More Filter Options on the left-hand side.
- Then scroll to the Email field and then type in the email that you are looking for.
For additional functionality, and shortcuts to find certain data for certain fields, you can use the following characters for special text search shortcuts:
- Asterisk (*) = Searches for everyone who has any data for this field.
- Exclamation Mark (!) = Searches for everyone who has no data for this field.
- Asterisk(*) + Text = Treats the asterisk as a wildcard. For instance, you could search for all people who had a last name starting with "Sm" by searching the last name field for "Sm*". Conversely you could search for all people who had their last name ending with "son" by searching the last name field for "*son".
- Surrounding Double Quotes = Searches text fields for that exact value (e.g. searching "ball" will only return ball, not basketball or softball)