- When attempting to force sync your Breeze Tags with MailChimp Audiences, you may get an error message that states,"MMERGE3 must be provided - Please enter a value"
All this error message means is that the MERGE3 field is set to "required" in MailChimp, and must be changed.
- Login to your account on http://mailchimp.com
- Navigate to the Audience tab.
- If you have more than one audience, click the Current audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down and choose Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags.
- In the fields in the Default value column, type the default values for your merge tags.
- Clear the checkbox "Required" for MERGE3 and click on the Save button.
- Now attempt to Force the sync again in Breeze.
Click here for more information: https://mailchimp.com/help/set-default-merge-values/
For more information, go to: https://mailchimp.com/help/