- Sometimes a church needs to find who in their account has not given over a period of time.
- Click on the "Tags" tab and create a tag called "Contributors" or anything that you'll recognize as the contributors.
- Go to More > Contributions and choose "Reports" from the left side and select the date range that you would like to look for.
- Under the date field there will be a few icons that you will be able to see, make sure you select the one that looks like a silhouette of a person. Here is an image for reference:
- On the right-hand side, in the action panel that appears, click "more actions" on the right, and "assign to tags". Assign everyone to the tag that you made in step 1.
- Click on the "People" tab and click "Show More Filter Options" on the lefthand side
At the bottom you'll see "Tag > Contains". Choose that dropdown and check the box for the tag that you've just created. You should now see a list of everyone in the middle who has pledged.
- Just above where you chose the tag, you'll see the "Other" search are with an option of "Search Type". Click that dropdown and change it from "Person" to "Family". Now you'll get a list of the entire family of those pledgers.
- Click "more actions" on the right, and "assign to tags". Assign everyone to the tag that same tag that you made in step 1. Now the tag will be filled with the pledgers and their family members.
- Click on the "People" tab again to clear out your previous search.
- Click "Show More Filter Options" on the left again
- Now choose "Tag > DOES NOT CONTAIN" and choose the tag that you created in Step 1.
You'll now see a list of everyone in your database that did not pledge or is not a family member of someone who pledged. If you'd like to narrow this down further, you can do so by filtering by "status" and choosing just your members, attenders, or whichever group of people you're specifically looking for.