So you want to use a third party online giving platform outside of Breeze's built in Online Giving, not a problem. If you are using one of the below Automated Integrations there are a few steps you will want to take to ensure everything is set up properly!
|Continue to Give|
Setting Up a Third Party Automated Integration, In Breeze
*ONLY Necessary if using STRIPE, PAYPAL OR AUTHORIZE.NET, you must use this Breeze giving page in order for the automated integration to work*
- Go to More > Contributions
- Select "Online Giving" from the options on the left
- Scroll to the bottom of the Online Giving page and click "Third Party Giving Page" where it says "Prefer to use a third party online giving option? Switch to our third party giving page."
- Choose your giving method and follow the directions for the automated processor you're looking to integrate
Setting Up a Third Party Automated Integration, Outside of Breeze
(Continue to Give, OnlineGiving.CC, Subsplash, Tithe.ly, Kindrid)
- You will then need to connect your Breeze API code to your third party platform. This will be done on the end of the processors you have selected and you may need to reach out to them for additional information on how to specifically do this.
- More than likely, you are going to need your Breeze API code to plug into their integration or extension into Breeze, this is what will connect your Breeze account to their platform.
- To find your API Code in Breeze Go to Account Settings" () > Manage Account > (more) API to copy the API Key
Additional Things To Know
The integration has been built on the end of your third party of choice; You will need to use their system to reconcile online giving, issue refunds, and will need to contact them with any concerns as to how things are being recorded in Breeze. Breeze is simply getting a record of the gift.
To Associate Gifts from a Third Party Giving Page with People in Breeze:
Navigate to More > Contributions > Online Giving and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Press/Click "Switch to our third party giving page." Once you associate a giver from your third party giving page to Breeze, one time, Breeze should remember the association and store the association under "Associated" Gifts. .