- Sometimes, you may wish to create a list of those that have not given. You may also wish to use this list to note who is active/nonactive.
Steps to find those who have not given:
- Create a Tag (maybe called "Donors")
- Generate a report of your Donors for the date range of your choice and filter the information. (Searching Contributions and Creating Giving Reports)
- Once you have generated your list of donors, choose the person icon in gray right under the Reports Ribbon. This will generate a list of people and allow for you to add them to a Tag.
- Choose More Actions on the right.
- Choose Assign to Tags and choose the "Donors" tag that you created.
- Now that you have your donors in a tag, go to People.
- Choose "Show More Filter Options" on the left
- Scroll down to the Tags section and Choose "Does Not Contain" and the "Donors" tag. This will generate a list of all of the people that have not donated.
- Choose "Export" on the right to generate a spreadsheet of those that have not given.