You can upload an image from an iPhone or iPad. There are several factors that come into play. The first factor has to do with having permission from your administrator to do it. The second has to do with the event itself being set up to Enable Thumbnail Picture Updating.
If you have the proper permissions and settings, you can upload a photo by tapping on the current image.
To check your permissions, follow these instructions:
- From the Dashboard, go to More > Users & Roles > Roles
- Select the Role You'd like to edit by clicking on the pencil icon to the right
- Now, Go to People > Edit > Picture
- Scroll down and click "Update Role"
To check your event, follow these instructions:
- From the Dashboard, go to Events
- Select your event from the calendar
- Click "Edit Event Settings"
- Check "Enable Thumbnail Picture Updating"
- Click "Save Changes"
Here are two resources you may find helpful: