At times, you may not want an email to come from your personal email address. There are two places where you can change this. One is your user profile, and the other is the email compose window.
To change your "send from" email address from your email compose window, follow these instructions. Note: You will need Users and Roles permission to accomplish this.
- From the Compose Message window, click on "Change" at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Change the form by Editing the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Click Update.
- After sending the email, you will need to update your User Account to the correct information. Here's how:Changing/Updating User Settings
To change your "send from" email address from your user account, follow these instructions:
Note: You will need Users and Roles permission to accomplish this.
- Navigate to the "Account Settings"() on the top right.
- Select Users and Roles.
- Then click the pencil icon to the right of your username.
- Change the First Name to your church name, if desired.
- Remove any text from the Last Name field.
- Change the emails address
- Click Update User.