You may want or need to add options to your reopen.church form. For example, you may want people to agree to certain guidelines before signing up for your services. Although reopen.church has limited options, we suggest starting with a Breeze form to capture the additional information then providing a link for signups on the Forms confirmation page.
To add your reopen.church link to the Forms Confirmation page follow these instructions:
- From the Dashboard, go to More > Forms
- Create your Breeze form by clicking "Create New Form" or to Edit an existing form, click on the pencil icon to the right of your form name.
- After creating your form and before finalizing it, click "Go to Settings" on the bottom left.
- Click on Show more options
- Scroll down to
- Click the link icon, and add your link information in the pop-up.
- Click Ok, then click "Save Form"
This will now create a link for your members to sign up for attendance after agreeing to your guidelines.
Getting Support for Reopen.Church
We'd love to help! This free project is supported via our Breeze ChMS Facebook Group. Ask any technical or best-practice questions you may have!