Edit Scheduled Texts
If you'd like to adjust scheduled text(s) to be sent in the future, you can access your scheduled messages within your text history.
- Navigate to Account Settings() on the top right.
- Select History from the right side.
- Click Text on the left-hand side of History.
- Click on a text to view its details. The details screen will also provide a way to unschedule/remove the message if desired.
To Edit Scheduled Emails
- In the top right of the screen, click Account Settings()
- Click History in the dropdown menu
- On the left-hand side choose the option of your User History that you would like to see (Email).
- Select the Email you would like to view/edit/delete and click on the subject to bring up the email
- Click the arrow next to Change Time.
- As you preview the messages, you can choose the option you would like:
- Change Time
- Send Now
- Edit Content
- Unschedule & Remove
Change the day volunteers are sent a reminder
If you have reminders set up to send out on Tuesday, you will want to change the day.
- Navigate to Events and select the event on your calendar
- Select Volunteers
- Click Volunteers will receive 1 reminder under one of the roles in your event.
Click the button to edit the timing of the message the volunteers will receive. Change it to a different amount of days prior to your event.
- When saving your changes, make sure to simply change for this event only (and all volunteer roles set to send on this day).