Exporting Data from Aplos
- Navigate to Reports and choose the Contact Details report.
- Click the orange plus sign to add desired fields (such as address).
- Under Report Actions, click Export to export the file to Excel.
- Navigate to Donor Management.
- Select Donation Reports and then Donations by Contact.
- Set your date range.
- Under Report Filters choose Funds and then select all of them.
- Select Download to export the report.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Aplos exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.