We'd love to help your transition from Aplos into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Aplos
- Navigate to Reports and choose the Contact Details report.
- Click the orange plus sign to add desired fields (such as address).
- Under Report Actions, click Export to export the file to Excel.
- Navigate to Donor Management.
- Select Donation Reports and then Donations by Contact.
- Set your date range.
- Under Report Filters choose Funds and then select all of them.
- Select Download to export the report.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Aplos exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.