Exporting Data from Assist 2001
- Within Assist 2001 navigate to File in the top bar and select Open.
- Then select Form.
- Select DATA ENTRY.
- Click the Utilities icon in the top right.
- Change separation to be by comma, not tab.
- Select the file for export (sorting by date can be helpful to see actively used files).
- People file is titled "Main."
- Giving file is titled "Giving."
- Specify which file to export data into.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Assist 2001 exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.