We'd love to help your transition from BCMB Denomination Management Tools into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from BCMB
- Navigate to Reports and select Contact Report
- There are a few filters to set:
- Filter by Contact Type: All
- Report Contents: All
- Filter by Individuals/Organizations: All
- Filter by Attributes: All
- Have an Address: Do not check
- Choose Address: Do not check
- Output Format: .XLS
- Navigate to Reports and choose the Staff Contact and License Info Report.
- Use the default filters.
- Click Find.
- Navigate to Reports and select Other Organizations Report.
- Set these filters:
- Report Contents: Defaults
- Filter by Position: Check All
- Output Format: XLS
- Click Find.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your BCMB Denomination Management Tools exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.