We'd love to help your transition from CFS Live into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from CFS Live
- Navigate to Account.
- Click Download Data.
Notes on Export:
- The tables do not have column headers, you will need to add them.
- The Household ID and Family Status (h,s,d) are used to tie the tables together.
- To figure out the Family Status use this:
- The Household table has the head of household in the name fields, and spouse is in the spouse name fields.
- Dependents are in the the Dependent table.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your CFS Live exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .csv file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.