Exporting Data from CFS Live
- Navigate to Account.
- Click Download Data.
Notes on Export:
- The tables do not have column headers, you will need to add them.
- The Household ID and Family Status (h,s,d) are used to tie the tables together.
- To figure out the Family Status use this:
- The Household table has the head of household in the name fields, and spouse is in the spouse name fields.
- Dependents are in the the Dependent table.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your CFS Live exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .csv file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.