We'd love to help your transition from ChurchApp into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from ChurchApp
- Within ChurchApp, navigate to Address Book on the top blue bar.
- Select Communication from the second blue bar.
- Select All contacts (this is the default).
- Select CSV and click on the (+)OPTIONS Link. This will display the fields you can include in the export. Select them all.
- Click the Export to CSV button.
- Repeat for Children from the top blue bar.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your ChurchApp exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.