We'd love to help your transition from Church Membership Online into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Church Membership Online
- Sign in to Church Membership Online.
- Click Admin.
- Click Data Export.
- Select the following data to export. Do not select any options you aren't storing data for.
- Individual Contributions
- Anonymous Contributions
- Individual Attendance
- Ministries (Groups)
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Church Membership Online exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.