We'd love to help your transition from Faith Teams into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Faith Teams
Exporting People & Groups
- Within Faith Teams, navigate to the Admin menu and select Import/Export Data.
- Here, click Export People.
- The download file will be a .CSV file.
- Within Faith Teams, navigate to the Contributions menu and select Contribution Reports / Statements.
- Here, click Set Filter Criteria for Report.
- Select Report Type of "Contribution Statements."
- Select the Start and End dates.
- Check Show Contribution Details.
- Make sure Combine Family Contributions to single Statement is left unchecked.
- Check Check All for funds.
- Click Run Report.
- Download Options: select Download All.
- The download file will be a zip file with PDF statements for each person, and a file called "YourChurchName"-merged (This file combines all the statements in to one).
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Faith Teams exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.