We'd love to help your transition from Elvanto into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Elvanto
- Login. There is a Menu button on the right, select it and click the Admin Area.
- Within Elvanto's Admin Area, navigate to Reports -> Add Custom Report > Standard Report
- Name the Standard Report
- Select: Display as "Individuals".
- Filter: Match "All of the Following Fields"
- Filter: "People Category", "Contains", "Select All"
- Add all of the fields wanted. Include Member ID.
- Click Save & Generate.
- Click Export -> CSV.
- Within Elvanto's Admin Area, navigate to Financial -> Reports -> Batches.
- Set the following fields:
- Find Batches: "By Name"
- Display: "Show All Trans"
- Trans Type: "Both Tax + Non Tax"
- Chart of Account: Check All
- Additional Batch Columns: Check All
- Additional People Columns: "Member ID","Full Name"
- Sort By: "Transaction Date Ascending"
- Output: "Excel Format .xlsx landscape A4"
- Click the Generate button.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Elvanto exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.