We'd love to help your transition from MinistryTracker into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from MinistryTracker
- Within MinistryTracker, navigate to the Reports tab and select Advanced Search.
- Search Criteria: Leave this section blank if you want all records.
- Output File Type: Select Excel.
- Default Columns: Check All (First Name, Last Name, Middle Name, Nickname).
- Additional Columns: Check the fields you want imported.
- Include Family ID
- Pick too many fields and it will tell you to run it later.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your MinistryTracker exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.