We'd love to help your transition from Quickbooks into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Quickbooks - Desktop
- Within Quickbooks, navigate to the Reports menu and select Customer Contact List.
- Click on Customize in the top left corner.
- Click Change Columns, this will allow you to choose the columns to include in your export.
- Click Run Report.
- Click Export and save as an Excel file.
- Within Quickbooks, navigate to Reports, highlight Sales, and select Sales by Customer Detail.
- Select the Date Range.
- Click the Refresh button.
- Click the Export or Excel button, and save the file as an Excel file.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Quickbooks exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.