We'd love to help your transition from Realm into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Realm
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- Select Custom Query.
- Find People using the field "Family Name" and the parameter "is not blank".
- Select Show Results.
- Click Preview and then Edit Columns.
- Select all the columns you'd like.
- Click Apply.
- Click Preview and then Download as "Individual List (.csv)"
- Navigate to Giving, choose Giving Statements and click + Generate New Statement.
- Enter a desired name for the export.
- Specify the desired date range.
- Set Statement Type to "Detailed Tax Statement".
- Check Memos and Non-deductible Gifts.
- Set Filter By to "Fund Amount is greater than: 0.00".
- Set Statement Output to "Export All".
- Set Sort Order to "Last Name(A-Z)".
- Navigate to List of Statements and click View Export.1
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Realm exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.