We'd love to help your transition from Servant Keeper into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Servant Keeper
- Within Servant Keeper, navigate to Group -> Add Group -> Selections and Lists.
- This brings up the Add/Edit Group window.
- Call the report "Breeze_People" or something similar.
- Check list the search results using Individuals (not families).
- Select a field to search: use Individual ID.
- Select how to search the field: Is not Blank.
- Enter the item to search for: leave this field blank.
- Add Criteria [+ Add] (click the add button).
- Click Select Fields button. This is where you select the fields to import.
- Be sure to include Individual ID.
- Be sure to include Family ID.
- If unsure, select all fields.
- Click the Save button.
- Within Servant Keeper, open up Contribution Manager.
- Navigate to File -> Save As (Export) -> Individual Contributions.
- Check Show Split Trans Detail.
- Click the Individuals radio button.
- Click Select Fields.
- Select Individual ID.
- Select Family ID.
- Click Save.
- Check Include Inactive People.
- Click the Find button.
- You'll be asked about stopping at 500 rows, click No.
- Double Click the report "Breeze_People". This will bring up the preview.
- Click Save As -> Microsoft Excel.
- Save it where you can find it.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Delete the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Servant Keeper exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to Upload your file to complete the import.