We'd love to help your transition from Simple Church into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from SimpleChurch
Exporting People & Givings
- Login. From the gear icon (top right) select Export.
- This will take you to the Export Membership Data screen, select Click to Export.
- Please note: This may take a while.
- Export will give you files containing Giving, Individuals, Interactions.
- Interactions are a log of "follow-ups" and not transferred to Breeze.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Simple Church exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.