We'd love to help your transition from Tithe 6 into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Tithe 6
- Within Tithe 6, navigate to the File menu in the top left and select Reports.
- Set your Date Range.
- Choose Report Template and select Accounts Detailed - No Pledges - AT.
- Click the Preview button.
- Navigate to File and choose Export Document -> CSV File.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Tithe 6 exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.