We'd love to help your transition from People Driven Software into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from People Driven Software
- Select Reports and Mailings (at top of the screen).
- From the Reports and Mailing screen, select:
- Radio button: Custom Search -> select binocular icon.
- Create a custom search -> name it "Breeze People" or similar.
- Field dropdown -> Last Name
- Condition -> is not empty -> add criteria
- Back on the Reports and Mailing screen, select:
- Radio button: Output a record for each person
- Output -> Radio button: List
- Radio button: Excel Spreadsheet format
- Choose to create an Excel file.
- Note: There is not an option for choosing field output.
- Run other predefined reports that have the data in them, preview, export, save as an Excel file.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your People Driven Software exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.