We'd love to help your transition from Planning Center Online into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Planning Center Online
- Within PCO, navigate to Accounts and select People.
- Click the Gear Icon, and select Export People.
- Click Generate & Send CSV.
- The export file will be sent to the account e-mail on file.
- Within PCO, navigate to Accounts and select Giving.
- Select and set your Date Range.
- Click Export.
- Download the CSV.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Planning Center Online exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.