We'd love to help your transition from Richmond Software into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
The people export doesn't appear to include column headers, so you'll have to add them.
- Within Richmond Software, navigate to Family -> System -> Import Family Information.
- Change drop down menu to Export.
- Add all the info you want to export to the right hand side.
- Click on Export to File -> Select Location.
- When saving the file use the extension .cvs
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Remove the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Richmond Software exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.