We'd love to help your transition from Clover Give into Breeze go as smoothly as possible. If you get stuck along the way, have any questions, or would prefer to have us import your data (at no additional cost), don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Exporting Data from Clover Give
- Select Donors on the left menu bar.
- Select Export in the top right of the given report. A .CSV will be created.
- Hover over Reports on the left menu bar.
- Select Canned Reports.
- Scroll down and select Custom Report by Date Range.
- Set your date range and sort order.
- Select Search.
- Select Create Export. A .CSV will be created.
Importing Data into Breeze
- Sign in to your Breeze Account.
- Click the More tab in the top right.
- Click Tasks from the dropdown.
- Click the category on the left that you'd like to import (e.g. People, Giving, Tags, etc).
- Download and open the template file.
- Delete the sample data and populate the template file by copy/pasting applicable columns from your Clover Give exported file(s). Be sure to keep the first row of the template file intact.
- Save file as a .CSV file type.
- When finished, use the same screen to Upload your file to complete the import.
For more details on importing data into Breeze, see our documentation on importing.