There are a couple of ways that you can get a list of birthdays in any given month.
Search birthdays from People page
- Select the "People" tab from the top left.
- On the left, click "Show More Filter Options."
- Use the "Birthdate" filter to select the month you're looking for (you can leave the day and year fields set to "Any").
- Results will show up on the right.
Export a list of birthdays
- Select the "People" tab from the top right.
- On the right, select "Export."
- Click the pencil icon in the bottom left of the pop-up window.
- Change the "Include" dropdown to "Birthdays."
- Click Download.
You can also set up email notifications about upcoming birthdays. Here’s a quick video showing you how to easily enable notifications from your user settings.
Excluding the Year on a Birthday
If you have the birth date of an individual but not the year (or don't want to display the year), you can enter the birth year as "0000" which will remove the year field.
This can be used for any "date" field - including anniversaries.
Note: be sure not to click the pop-up calendar after typing "0000" or it will make the year "2000" instead.