Although it is possible to split funds in a giving transaction entry, it is not possible to split a fund in Breeze's Funds section. If you need to move funds from one fund to another, you will need to create a new fund and manually edit each transaction to add it to the new fund. This process may take some time and effort, but it will allow you to track and manage your giving transactions in Breeze accurately.
Articles in this section
- Adding Giving Transactions
- Editing a Giving Transaction
- New Add Contributions (Beta)
- Handling Check Donations with Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
- How to handle giving transactions with insufficient funds
- How do I post giving to both spouses?
- Splitting one fund into multiple funds at the fund level
- Check Scanner For Entering Giving Transactions
- Transfer Giving Transactions from One Family Member to Another in Breeze
- Handling In-Kind or Non-Cash Donations