How can I cancel a recurring donation if I don't have access to Breeze?

If you don't have access to Breeze, you should contact your church administrator to modify or cancel recurring donations.  Here's an article you can share with them, if necessary:  View and Modify Recurring Donations

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful