Overview: We often get asked if it's possible to run a report to compare contributors from year-to-year or month-by-month. This can be done fairly quickly and easily through the contribution reporting page.
To get an overview of each family's contributions year-by-year, follow these steps:
- Navigate to “More” > “Contributions.”
- Click “Reports” on the left.
- Use the “Date” field to search the timeframe you’d like.
- Click on "Amount" dropdown.
- Click on "Search by Sum."
- Click on "Group by Family."
- Click on "Group by Year."
Example: We are looking for contributors who gave in 2017, but have not given in 2018, we are looking for names of the people who have not contributed who are active attenders.